Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome to my new site.

Hello people,
   I just opened this website tonight, I'm pretty excited and think that I'll be entertaining the people who visit the site with my content and updates on Everything Eminem. Thank you for visiting my website. More updates coming soon. Check out the links I have posted to the right of the page and you might find some interesting stuff such as Eminem merchandise, his website, and a link to stream his songs.
Also, for the second time so far in his career, Eminem opened up this year’s MTV VMA ceremony. On this go around, he performed and entertained the crowd with “Not Afraid” and “Love The Way You Lie”, which Rhianna was there to perform with him. She looked awfully sexy, agree? haha. 
Again, thanks for visiting and hope you come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. this is kick ass hun. love yes eminem it sexy...lmao i love you! ♥ maggie

    ReplyDelete